Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Little About Myself...

My name is Bobbi, with an i, no e, not a y. I just turned 19, and I currently attend Doane College where I'm in the premed program, with a biology major. Someday, I'll go off to medical school, though don't ask me where, because right now I have no idea. What I do know is that when all is said and done, I'll be a pediatrician. Right now, I'm just going with the flow, waiting to see where my life takes me.

I've got a wonderful boyfriend, Clayton. Someday, he'll be my husband. Fate has brought us together in some of the craziest ways, and I love him so much for who he is. He makes me feel better about myself than anyone ever has. He constantly tells me how beautiful and wonderful I am, and that I'm his princess. And he is my knight in shining armor. :)

I enjoy doing just about anything. I love to knit, be outside, clean, bake, and play with children. I'll try anything once, and I'm easy to please. My favorite color is pink, and my favorite season is summer. I love meeting new people and making friends.

1 comment:

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Gosh, you remind me of myself at 19! (Although I was never planning on being a pediatrician. I went to college to become a teacher.) Keep pushing yourself and never let go of your dreams! You can do it! Keep up with the domesticities as well.. someday when you have children, you'll be happy that you can cook, bake, and knit!! Good luck to you.